Sunday, September 28, 2008

This is exhausting.

I'm not the one taking 8 hours of class per week, but I am just whipped every week. John is gone from 6 AM - 10:30 PM on Mondays and Wednesdays. He goes to lab after work for a couple hours on Tuesday. He goes to lab for four hours on Saturdays. We're both drained. He can't stand looking at the "tube" for 18 hours and I am run ragged all evening without a break. Ugh. Soon, the weather is going to get much colder and the girls and I will need to find ways to burn off some energy - indoors - on those nights he's gone.

He has to take these classes and he will be done by the end of May. That sure seems like a very long time from now. Then, to start the fun all over, I need to go back to grad school.

No comments:

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!