Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy Weekend!

After taking Friday off and hanging out with my girls, Saturday, Alexa went to Disney on Ice with my dad and his girlfriend. To say she loved it, would be a slight understatment. Mesmerized would be a good word. I hope my dad took pictures, but I'm not sure he did! Ava and I did some running around while John was at lab time. This was one of the first times Ava has ever been separated from her big sister. She must have asked me 20 times "where 'Ah-lah' go?" It was good to have a little Ava-Mommy time alone.

Sunday, I took the girls to a baby shower. They did amazingly well. Alexa sat at the "girls" table and Ava was with me. I was so proud of my girls! I think they probably ate more candy, cookies and junk food than the last 3 months combined, but it was a great day (and weekend) for girl time.

1 comment:

Christy said...

That sounds like a busy but fun weekend! So cute that Ava was missing her buddy like that. When Jack is gone, Nat is like, "Sayanora, sweetheart. Mommy is allllll MINE!"

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!