Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally, some layouts.

I've been neglecting to load my layouts here. I have a few layouts to share from the April Apron Strings Smaller than a Breadbox kit. Loved the papers -- MME, Bella Blvd and Chatterbox. Although, I did same the Chatterbox papers for Alexa's t-ball photos. The star pattern will go well with her uniform (Astros).

Butterfly Beauty - a simple LO using the MME papers. I don't feel it's "done" but I'm not sure where I want to go with it yet.

"Eggcellent" again, using MME papers, pics from last Easter coloring eggs at Papa Tom and Gigi's house.


Leftovers from MME, and for a challenge at AMM.


"Spring Fever" pics from this March out in the yard. The Bella Blvd papers and some CI rub-ons, both from the April kit. Added some Doodlebug rub-ons as well.


And, a layout based on a sketch at AMM. Used Basic Grey Bittersweet papers (thanks again Davinie!), chipboard, buttons and letter stickers.


I'm waiting on my May kit...which will also include my June DT stuff! I can't wait to see the papers. Lori and Kathy have been hinting that there is a "new" company in the mix. I have my guesses...so we'll see!

Maybe one day I'll take the time to figure out a slide show, for my sidebar. Hmm.

No comments:

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!