Monday, July 20, 2009

Project 12 and ASD layouts

I've been lacking in posting my layouts here. Blog is getting alittle neglected in the summer. But, I did finish up my May and June Project 12 layouts. I enjoy making these and being able to slide them into one album and look back at the year. I'll definitely be doing this again next year.

June: (can it get any simpler than this? I think I may add some journaling later, I'm waiting on an order from AMM with some Cherry Hill label stickers in it.)
May:


I'm busy creating with the August Smaller than a Breadbox kit. Love the papers in it. I've already finished two layouts with a third one just needing journaling.

For my June creations with the ASD Bigger than a Breadbox kit, I put together several layouts that I neglected to post here. Oops. The first one is one of my favorites.



The "Memorial" layout was picked up for the Basic Grey Gallery. :)
On another good note, my friend and college roommate for three years (Darcy) is in town! I can't wait to see her and her daughter.




1 comment:

Lydia said...

Wow what fun, love the use of multiple photos

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!