Friday, November 27, 2009

Nothing beats a good ol' fashioned pajamma day.

Yep, wore PJ's all day today. A much needed break to do really...just about nothing serious. Anyone venture out into the shopping craziness? We saw the tents set up at Best Buy yesterday at 3 PM. I can't imagine sitting outside for 15+ HOURS just to get a cheap tv/computer/blu ray... not that die hard! This year, I stayed in on Black Friday. I did head out yesterday for a couple of quick stops at Meijer and Kmart, but nothing caught my fancy for Black Friday shopping. I was hoping to do some online shopping, but Kohls website has been down all day.

Instead of shopping, I did do some scrapping. Working on my December ASD kit. So far I've completed 4 single page layouts with the Lily Bee papers and 1 two-page spread with the Fancy Pants papers. Maybe tomorrow I can get a sneak peek up...we'll see if the sun is shining or not over here so I can get some good photos.

On the homefront we took the plunge for some new family room furniture. Much overdue. Totally changed the look of the room, so we (I) need to redecorate the very blank back wall. I'm thinking a piece of wall art and a bunch of black framed B/W pictures... I'll have to get a picture up.

If anyone is scoping around online...I'm in the market for a new laptop. I'm looking for 4GB of RAM and at least 320 GB hard drive, Pentium Core 2 processor...if you see a deal, let me know! Our computer is 6 (!!) years old, it's time for an upgrade.

No comments:

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!