Sunday, August 29, 2010

True Blood Anyone?

Where have I been?  Oh, right, I don't have HBO.  Started watching the first season on DVD from Netflix, and I am HOOKED.  We just got the next disc and will be watching those tonight.  Of course, since I am slightly obsessive-compulsive, I have already read the first two books (picked them up Thursday, finished them by Saturday morning) in the Sookie Stackhouse series (which it is based on) and have ordered the rest.  Once I start a series I am compelled to finish it!

So if I disappear again, I'm reading, watching, or scrapping.  I do have the September kit on my desk and I'm working on that as well!

1 comment:

Gween said...

ah...love me some True Blood.
Finished second season a few weeks ago and I'm already dying for the third season to be released!!

I've heard the show takes a drastic turn from the books but that they are both great...so don't be surprised!

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!