Monday, November 28, 2011

December Daily 2011 - album cover

Long time no blog.  Every time I say I'm going to get better at blogging this year, life gets in the way.  Oh well. 

I did finally finish my December Daily album cover for this year and get all my pages punched and cut.  I used a 6x6 Crate Peppermint pad for some of the pages (glued back to back) and cut down some MME 12 Days of Christmas papers for the rest of the pages.  I have some Ormolu numbers for the pages.  I do need to get my foundation done for journaling.  I plan on using a two-page spread for each day.  One side will hold a 4x6 or multiple small photos and the opposing side will have the journaling.

Here is the album.  A Bo Bunny 6x6 chipboard album.




Pardon the messy work area.  Remnants of the December Bigger than a Breadbox Apron Strings kit (which is awesome, by the way.)

I'll be finishing up the inside page layouts this week...which is good since December is Thursday.

No comments:

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!