Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Apron Strings Designs Projects -- part 2

Here are a few more layouts I completed with the March Apron Strings Designs Kit. Amazingly enough, each page kit had papers I did not have in my stash.

From the Heidi Grace kit:


From the Scenic Route kit:

And from the Cosmo Cricket kit, a itty-bitty mini with my scraps:
You can see the rest of the mini here. I took a some pictures of a couple of the pages. I didn't want to make the post too picture heavy.

Hopefully tomorrow, I can get some pictures of the girls loaded in all the St. Patrick's day greenness.

3 comments:

Lori Gentile said...

Maria, what cute, cute projects. I love them.

You and I are going to have to connect at the end of the summer when school starts and make sure "we" are ok. ;) Such a big change.

Lucy Edson said...

So adorable, Maria!! Love the little flower border! I know what you mean about getting new stuff in a kit! That always makes me happy!

Stacy Cohen said...

Great projects, Maria! I especially love that circle of flowers!

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!