Sunday, December 6, 2009

December Daily 12/6

We finally went to Build-a-Bear and used the gift cards from last Christmas. All I can say is THANK GOD for the gift cards. That store is a total rip off.



The girls are proud owners of two pink unicorn's: Sweetheart (Alexa's) and Pinky (Ava's).


If anyone can tell me how to remove the yellowish color cast from a picture (indoors, used flash), please let me know! Ugh, I have a few pics I just can't get the color right.

And why do my pictures on the blog look distorted? Something's off after editing them. hmmm.

3 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Cute! Looks like they had a blast making their unicorns :)

Karen the Californian said...

Don't know about the distortion, but how 'bout the white balance? Does your camera have a white balance adjustment thingamajiggy? (Very technical term.) Play around with it when you take pictures indoors. It might help.

Unknown said...

if you are using photoshop try pulling the yellow over to i think blue.... or whatever it's opposite is i don't have it up right now.

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!