Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ok, it's crunch time.

I have no idea why I do this to myself every year, but I've got a dozen things to do on my list, and not enough hours to do them in.  I just finished cooking 12 quarts, yes, 12 quarts, of pasta sauce.  It's currently cooling on my stove.  I need treat bags for daycare, two mini-albums to complete, a few gifts to wrap and one to buy (thanks ALOT Kohl's.com!).  I'm getting up early tomorrow to hit the stores and get the ricotta for the lasagna we are making tomorrow.  I have a plan for the food prepping.  That's the easy part. It's everything else I need to squeeze in.  Right now I'm debating between going to bed and getting up earlier tomorrow, or staying up and trying to get moving on a project or two.  I'm leaning toward bed.  I need a four-hour lunch hour tomorrow.  Not sure work would agree with me though.

On a happy note this is my new favorite picture of Ava.  I did not take the photo (John's brother did).  And I am now coveting his camera (a Nikon D90)... *sigh*

I cropped it down and had it printed (minus the lovely Ariel tattoo) for my wall.  Her eyes are so BLUE it still amazes me.  Although not as much as her blond hair amazes me (which is getting darker :( this winter, but still definitely a blond).

2 comments:

On my way... said...

Oh it is a gorgeous picky Maria!! She's a real beauty, and yep, stunning eyes :)

xx

Wendy Kwok said...

She is beautiful! Have a Blessed Christmas!

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!