Monday, December 8, 2008

Cookie Sheet Advent Calendar

It's taken me way too long to finish this,but for my first attempt, I'm pleasantly surprised.



I picked up the cookie sheet (non-stick) at Target, paper is Making Memories, various chipboard letters and die cuts, inks, number stickers and rub-ons, stickles, chipboard letters and glimmer mist. I laid out the 5x5 grid with scallop squares alternating red and blue paper. This cookie sheet advent calendar was inspired by the ones Katie Watson posted at Two Peas. I'll probably make another one (I have another cookie sheet) sooner or later.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Awesome, Maria! Love it!

Jen Martakis said...

Maria, you did a wonderful job with this!! Wanna make me one? ;)

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!