Monday, December 29, 2008

A few layouts

Over at the Apronstrings' Yahoo Group, there is a Chillin' Winter Challenge going on. During each of the 12 days after Christmas, a new challenge will be posted. Each challenge is for a new layout. So far, I've completed three challenges, and we are on day 4. I'll catch up when I'm off of work starting on Wednesday for a nice looooong weekend.


Here are two of my challenge layouts.

Keep an eye out of the January Apron Strings Kits, they go live in early January! Sneak peeks are available on the Apron Strings website, under resources. Look at the December 2008 Newsletter to see what's coming in January! (two of my favorite companies - Basic Grey and Pink Paislee!)

3 comments:

Jennifer Hope Longenecker said...

Sweet LO's.

hilde janbroers said...

great layouts girl!! And I received the punches!!! thanks!

Louisa May said...

love those LOs ! The urban prairie line is one of my favs !! Happy New Year !

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!