Saturday, December 13, 2008

I could be creating...

but, I'm typing instead. (and my husband is snoring) I'm blaming my lull in work on "glue that needs to dry." But, I think I've bit off more than I can chew. I'm finishing a mini-album for my IL's, I have one to do (from start) for John's Aunt and Uncle, plugging along (slowly) on my December Daily, Christmas cards to mail out, a "JOY" banner and "NOEL" hanging partially finished. And, I haven't wrapped a thing. Oh boy.

I did however, hook my dad into taking the girls next Saturday for a sleepover. John and I need to do some serious wrapping that night.

And, to top it off, all next week I'm on Tuberculosis duty at work. No lunch hours. Which is when I was planning on doing some of my projects. We do get to start early and leave early, but it's going to be a long week helping screen almost 900 students and staff. Fun, fun, fun.

Off to see if my glue dried...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I feel ya on that wrapping thing, Maria. I need to git r done, too!

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!