Monday, February 15, 2010

Apron Strings February - part one

Until the newsletter goes live (soon!)  I can only share a bit of the layouts I created with the kit.  This had to be one of my favorite layouts, not because it was so complicated, but because the photo is one of my favorites.  I used the Basic Grey Sugar Rush papers, which I did not love - until I started creating. 
Ava is in L-O-V-E with those little princess dolls.  Maybe even obsessed.  Somehow I got her to agree to take some pictures, and even smile for the camera.  I punched the circles (about 22-25) and then glued them on to the floral photo mat.  I trimmed the edges, added the ribbon for a 'seam' and glued it on to the cardstock. 


I added the title and embellishments and then journaled along the side of the floral paper.  (p.s. the title was created by inking alittle paper, glueing it to spare chipboard and die cutting it.)   That's it.  Be back soon with the rest of the kit layouts.

No comments:

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!