Friday, February 12, 2010

My little lefty

I completed this layout for the "Use Your Stash" challenge over at the Apron Strings blog.  First, we were to use older stashed papers, second use the sketch and third...we had to use eyelets.  I can't tell you the last time I used eyelets.  I will say, I do love how the layout turned out.  I even had to use the old fashioned (noisy) eyelet center, my crop-a-dile did not reach far enough to set the eyelets. 





I used Maya Road chipboard letters (inked and glittered) for the title.  That has to be the oddest shaped "f" I've used.  Just weird.

The eyelets - all 16 of them!

The photos in this layout are from December 2007.  Ava was around 17 months old.  And she is definitely a lefty now. 

I'm off to finish watching the opening ceremony for the Winter Olympics.  I should hopefully have my December Daily (FINALLY!!) photographed this weekend. 

2 comments:

Lori said...

Sooo cute!! I'm going to have to remember how you used the eyelets. Your daughter in those photos is about the same age as Matthew - how fast time flies.

just jennifer said...

awesome job! I love those papers! I've used f's like that before too! I'm eyeletted out from last week when I didn't have to use them LOL

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!