Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm too tired to be productive.

What's your evening like?  Typically we get home from work, eat, catch up on the news, do dishes or laundry, give the chicklets a bath, have a snack and get them in bed.  After bedtime I usually make Alexa's lunch, catch up on more laundry and sometimes scrap.  Or goof off on the computer.  ;) 

Tonight, I got a few more pictures of Ava in the pink hat.  She has developed a real liking for the camera.

I should be scrapping the March ASD kit, but I'm exhausted this week.  I'm picking up some pictures tomorrow for a couple layouts.  I'm debating the idea of applying for one or two manufacturer teams, we'll see if I get the nerve to actually hit "send" on the email.

And I almost forgot - swim lessons for the chicklets start tomorrow after work.  :)  Can't wait!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Hello - I linked over here from 2Peas. I love the name of your blog!! Perfect! :) You've got great layouts posted here, and cute stories/pics, etc. I'll definitely be visiting again! :) Cheers from Vancouver, BC!

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!