Monday, March 22, 2010

Apron Strings March Projects and a Quick Recap

It's been a week since I last posted, the week has been busy.  We had Alexa's conferences, she's reading well above grade level and spelling words from the next grade as well.  :)  Swimming lessons are going much better, Ava is listening and participating.  We're going to look at getting them enrolled again, if there is a short session before summer, or after T-ball finishes in early summer. 

My March projects -







And a couple of cards:


I'm already looking forward to April's kits, the "smaller" kit has some new Little Yellow Bicycle in it and some Sassafras as well.   But, April's kits are a month away, and I saw one of my favorite lines from CHA available:



And, somehow it made it in my shopping cart.  Hmmm.  I need to go through my pictures and see what would work with this line.  Should be arriving at my door later this week.

No comments:

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!