Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Good Grief, it's March.

Really?  I just realized school will be out for Alexa the second week in June.   Already?  I can't believe how fast it's gone by.  In honor of the (slightly distant) upcoming summer vacation, I have a mini-album to share.  I started to put this album together when I went scrapping with Jenn.  I kept it simple, as I wanted the wood to show through.  The wood is a thin sheet of balsa wood, I picked up at Joann's.  To give it some color, I used some Tea Dye ink - it works best if you take ink, drop some on to an old cloth and rub the ink over the wood.  The pages are 4x6, and balsa wood is very thin and easy to punch with the Bind-it-all.  Pictures are all from last summer.


The papers, die cuts and rub-ons are MME and the labels are from October Afternoon.







That's it for now.  Layouts are up on the Apron Strings web site, the March kits will go up for sale at the end of next week.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

wow! you're very talented! Makes me want to start scrapbooking again...and not just hanging out on the nsbr rofl

Tina Johnson said...

wow! That is incredible!

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!