Sunday, March 7, 2010

So...Ava.

A little under a week until the kit is live at Apron Strings, and I had the privledge of working with the "Smaller than a Breadbox" kit.  Here is the layout that is up on the ASD slideshow. 

Everything is from the kit, except for the Thickers.  I actually colored them with some Green Maya Mist from the Apron Strings pantry.  This layout highlights Ava's big personality.  She has really changed from the shy, quiet, baby of few words.  Not anymore!



My favorite layout was actually from the Piggy Tales papers, I'll share that layout after the kit goes live later this week. 

We spent a night up at my IL's cottage, I'll upload the pictures of the HUGE icicles  in their yard.  Some were 5-7 feet long!

1 comment:

just jennifer said...

I love those pics! The colors and design are great! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!