Sunday, January 15, 2012

iphone snippets.

This was the girls first week back to school after a looooong 2 week vacation from school.  Crazy busy.
I'm attempting Project Life, and part of my goal is to take a photo a day, even if it doesn't end up in the PL scrapbook.

Basketball clinic and practices started (Tuesday - Thursday)

 Finishing up January Apron Strings projects.  (messy, messy craft area!)


 First day of swimming lessons at the YMCA.



Postponed 8th birthday party, a touch of the stomach flu.

 I love using my iphone, even if the pictures are less than stellar in low light.  It's quick, easy and readily accessible.  And I don't need to drag out my camera for every picture. 


Now it's time to commit to a layout for my Project Life week 1 and 2 and go with it.  I think that's the hardest part for me. I'm not using page protectors or a "kit" so I'm hoping to follow grid-like layouts, or even mimic the PL page protectors for design cues. 

2 comments:

Amy Scalze (happy2create) said...

It's so great you're doing a photo a day! I especially love the craft area photo!

ClaireTet said...

Love how you are recording real life. Hope your little one is feeling better.

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!