Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project Life. I'm trying it.

I have all the best intentions, so we'll see how it goes, but I'm going to attempt a photo or two a day and scrapbook those "daily" memories in a project life scrapbook.  I didn't get a kit, or page protectors, so I plan on using my stash as much as humanly possible. (I certainly have enough in my stash!)   I'm also thinking of just doing one side per week, as opposed to a two-page spread every week.  Hopefully a freestyle approach will help me get the memories down on paper. I use PSE to edit my photos, and may use some downloaded storyboards to organize my weekly photos and to print them on an 8x10 or 8.5x11 piece of photo paper.

I don't typically carry my camera around with me but plan on using my iPhone as much as possible.  I'm also going to journal on the Momento app (2.99) to make it easy to remember what went on each day.  Momento also pulls in my instagram photos and facebook updates. 

On a side note, it's already 2012?  Where did the time go??

No comments:

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!