Friday, January 1, 2010

01/01/10

I wonder how many times I will write the wrong year on my checks this month?  It's going to take some time to get used to 2010.  After posting my favorite projects from 2009, I thought I'd post my 12 favorite photos from last year. I may use these photos for a layout in the future...

































I could have picked 12 photos from December alone!  Most of those pictures haven't even been edited, or don't have the best lighting, but they make me smile.

I've decided to pick a word for this year.  "Progress."  I want 2010 to be a year of progress, at home, at work, I want to look back this time next year, and say that I "learned/improved/changed..." some things for the better this year.  Get things accomplished that I've (we've) let slide by. 

No comments:

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!