Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's been awhile!

I was blogging so regularly, then life got in the way again.  In a good way.  Keeping busy with the girls (we finally celebrated Alexa's birthday with the family), scrapbooking and just relaxing.  I did get to meet an online friend yesterday.  I met up with Jenn from AMM at Archivers for a crop.  Had a great time!  It's fun to scrap with someone else especially when I normally scrap by myself after the chicklets are in bed. 

Today I received my Apron Strings February Kit.  I'm working with the "bigger" kit for next month and the Basic Grey Sugar Rush  and My Minds Eye Life Stories (kraft!!) are fab.  Lori has some great embellishments in the kits as well!  After this post I'm heading down to my scrap area to push some paper around.

I'll be back soon with some birthday party pictures.

No comments:

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!