Friday, January 29, 2010

How about some February sneaks?

Up until I picked up another(!!) fabulous cold from the chicklets, I was seriously cranking out layouts in my scrap area.  I've been working the Bigger than a Breadbox kit for February, and I'm loving it.  I wasn't "sold" on the Basic Grey Sugar Rush papers until I saw them in person.  Let's just say I've changed my mind.  I only have a few scraps left to create some cards or tags with.  How about a couple sneaks?

I even used my typewriter on this one!


I used Microbeads (Martha Stewart) to cover the chipboard heart. Messy, but great texture.

And from the MME papers....

I'm determined to use every inch of that trim. Love it.

You can see the kits here.  Both kits and the card kit are up and if you want to get your hands on one, sign up for autoship. 

Other than that, it's a busy weekend, I think the work week was actually slower!   If I finish up the layouts, I'll post up more sneaks.

Have a good night.

No comments:

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!