Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A quick layout, some good news and a few photos.

I guess that would some up this post.  :)  Tonight I put together a quick layout using an Apron Strings kit from November.  (Maybe I'll get my December layouts up soon!)  Full of October Afternoon paper, Jenni Bowlin chipboard buttons and gingham rick rack.  I added some Thickers and letter stickers from my stash.  Used a sketch from Page Maps. 



This picture is so Alexa.  LOL 

The other night, we hand an impromptu photo shoot (which seems to happen alot around here) the girls had wanted to wear princess dresses.  Ava is currently OBSESSED with Cinderella, and wears this dress every. stinkin. day.










Any clue where they were sitting?  Our bathroom floor! 

And finally, I was asked to return to the Apron Strings Design team for another year.  Thank you Lori for the opportunity to work with the rest of the design team and the fabulous kits again. 

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Yay! Congrats Maria. What an honor!!!!!

wendela said...

congrats Maria!

On my way... said...

Congrats Maria!!

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!