Thursday, December 30, 2010

A girl can wish, right?

I have way too many scrap supplies.  I'm surprised my husband hasn't said more about it.  But, there are always a few things a girl can wish for, or at least pick up slowly over the months.  ;)

I dreaming of these:
Jenni Bowlin ink pads (spice tin shown here) I'm in need of Spice Tin, Soap Powder, and Lemon Drops.  Eventually, I'll have them all...
Classic Calico Mr. Huey  - I love spray ink, and these have such great coverage.  I'm also thinking of Atmosphere
I'm after all of the wood veneer, but the alphabet are first on my list, the stars are second.

I'm holding off, since I've purchased my fair share for this month!  But, there is always next month...

No comments:

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!