Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ready for a new year.

I cannot believe 2010 is almost to a close!  But, I am looking forward to 2011, I have a feeling, it will be a good year.  Right now, I'm enjoying almost two full weeks of vacation time/holidays.  Ahhhh..... Plenty of time to organize the scrap area especially since John picked me up a new storage set.  I will have to find a picture and post it.  It has 47 (!!) bins for little items.  None of my stuff matches, so I didn't worry about the colors at all, but it is perfect. 

Look for a fun blog hop from Apron Strings in the coming weeks.  There is a new design team (I'm back for another year, yea!) to kick off 2011.  I'm already looking forward to the January kits, there are some great papers and embellishments in the Smaller than a Breadbox kit that I am eyeing. 

Alrighty, I am off, we are visiting with family today and the chicklets are chomping at the bit to get a move on.

Sooner or later I will be back with a bunch of Disney layouts I've been slowly creating over the last few weeks.  I need to get more pictures printed for layouts.

No comments:

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!