Friday, December 31, 2010

Favorite photos of 2010

Not because they are perfect, or in even focus, just because I love them. 

Ah, the first of many photos with her eyes wide open.  Later this year, it would switch to "cross-eyed" because she thought it was funny.
Profound love for Little Pets...
 This pose is so Ava. 
 I have no idea how I was able to capture them in mid-air, at night, with flash and a shutter speed of 1/8.  Luck.
 I just love this one. 
 One of my absolute favorites from Disney, pure adulation when the princesses arrived at the table.  Priceless.
 I love Aurora's facial expression here.  She enjoyed the hug as much as Ava did.
 Cooperating for some photos.  Love, love, love her eyes here.  And, the smores on her face.
 Practicing with my new camera, they look too grown up here. *sigh*
 In love with little princesses. 
Hopefully 2011 will bring another year of great photo opportunities and the chance to learn more about photography.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What DARLING girls...and great facial expressions tooo...Love them all!
Happy New Years to you as well!
xx
Loves,
K

Jill said...

Very nice! You got a lot of good ones!

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!