Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello Snow.

I don't know how many inches of snow we have here, but at least 5 would be my guess.  Frosty is about 5'10" tall. 

 Oops, got the dreaded gray snow look in Ava's snowflake eating picture.  Could not figure out how to get rid of it in PSE today.  I'm trying to figure out how to edit RAW files, and I need a lot more practice.  I'm also trying to figure out the settings on my new camera, a Panasonic Lumix FZ35, shooting in RAW + JPEG, in manual.  I seem to end up with grainy photos at times. 





Friends on FB are already wondering about school tomorrow, I'm figuring we will have school though.  Someone needs to catch up on wrapping presents, especially since Ava and I made 5 dozen cookies this afternoon.  MMMMM, chocolate chip. My favorite!

No comments:

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!