Saturday, January 22, 2011

Furnace: Missing in Action

I know I'm on the computer A LOT.  But, when you don't have access to one regularly, you realize just how much time you really spend on the internet.  We are currently with out a working furnace, or perhaps I should say, one that is working just enough to keep the house warm, but not keep us safe.  So, we absconded to my Dad's.  Hopefully, John and his friend will get the new furnace installed and running correctly today.  We've been camping out since Tuesday. 

The girls are enjoying the "sleepovers" but I'm going a bit stir crazy.  And, I'm missing the February Apron Strings Kit that is sitting (in the cold) on the counter.  From the quick glance I took, it looks fab!

Crossing my fingers for a warm house tonight!

No comments:

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!