Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Playing with my camera. And Zoobles.

Ava has a fascination with me taking pictures of her tiny, little toys.  So, I broke out my camera and played with it's macro function.  The lighting is poor, but I just wanted to play with the focus, zoom and macro options.

Zoobles, seem to be a hit in this house.  (I don't see the appeal!)



My goal was to get the Zoobles in focus, and  blur out Ava.  Still a work in progress.  Maybe when there is some daylight.  Which will probably be in April!
Ok, maybe Zoobles are a little cute.  Except when the feet/ears/random body part gets stuck open.  Not so cute then.

9 comments:

HeyLady said...

I love the vibrant colors in these.

Anonymous said...

Great job with these. I have never heard of those!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

I think they are cute. Something about little girls collecting cute little toys.

joscelyne cutchens said...

my 5 year old likes me taking pictures of his toys too. if you want her blurry, you'll have to use a wider aperature or get her further back from the toys. we were just playing with this same type of scenario about a week ago except with lego aliens. ha. :)

Steph said...

Great job on capturing the little day to day things!

Anonymous said...

I don't knwo what those are but they are cute and colorful!

Jason said...

Great colors and DOF! Nice job!

Reds said...

Great colors - and never heard of those!

pakosta said...

I have an "Ava" also! wish mine was still tiny though!!!
cute pix!
tara

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!