Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just practicing and because they are cute.

Trying to figure out how some editing tricks, and skills work.  Here I ran Coffeeshop's Glamour Glow on a couple random snapshots.  I wanted to remove some of the redness from Ava's cheeks.  I also played around with brightening/whitening her eyes.  Even though the brush was set to a lower opacity (24%), I think the eyes look a little over done?




I've started following along with the 2Peas 12 weeks to better photography course.  Reading the PDFs and doing the practice activities for each lesson.  I'm shooting for Thursday to actually tryout the aperture lesson.  I should be home early enough so I can salvage some daylight.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I just checked out the 2Peas pdfs you were talking about. Thank you so much for sharing about them! I have been looking into an online photography class as I'm making the switch from a point and shoot to a DSLR, but most of the classes are quite spendy. The 2Peas 12 week course is a great introductory, and most importantly, FREE class. Yeah! I can't wait to begin it! :) Thanks again.

Ava in the wave pool

Ava in the wave pool

A perfect landing!

A perfect landing!